I was contacted by Rodney Hearth of Air TV International, which is a wordwide TV Channel that covers many subject, amongst them Child Abuse, which mainland TV Stations may not be able to cover in such depth.
The subjects I cover in the interview include
- my professional life,
- how I deal with cases emotionally and professionally,
- how to deal with a distressed client,
- the impact of abuse on a client and the professional
- the law and how it needs to change,
- the development and history of child abuse law,
- my fostering of children,
- my views on the sentencing of abusers,
- my autism,
- my awards etc.
Rodney is a consumate professional who has covered many subjects, and broadcasts on subjects which are wide and varying. To view more content visit his site –https://airtv.international/
His URL is:-
Free Family Safe Worldwide Television
Arts – Film – Comedy – Music – Documentary – Commentary – News
We are a Charity being funded only by you.
Your donations are greatly appreciated so that we may continue our work.
Please click below to invest in Your Own and Your Children’s future.